TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the conditions set by RC Guard Ltd./ Airport Ontime Ltd. /Speedy Cars with its client for the business to run smoothly. It includes the account holder, the passenger and the person booking the journey for someone. We have reserved every right to change the trade terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Our mission is to provide a safe, reliable and comfortable service to all of our customers and to fulfill their travel needs. We are well known for having the most economical rates in town. We will try our level best to provide the services considering our client’s best interest but we won’t be considered liable for any sort of loss, damage or any other incident beyond our reasonable control.
Transport of Goods/Logistics/House Movement
It’s the customer’s responsibility for all the goods in transit and will be taken at customer’s own risk. The customer has to make sure that the insurance covers for the goods transported and the payment is made after receiving the service.
Right to Refusal
We have the right to refuse to provide service
• To any person who has been abusive at the time of booking or with whom any of our driver has faced a serious encounter or an unpleasant past experience.
• To any person, object or goods that are a threat to cause any sort of damage to the vehicle. The driver’s opinion will be prioritised at this point.
The price quoted to the client for a specific journey totally represents the mileage covered, type of vehicle and time of the day or the specific day for the journey.
All of the quotations given for the journeys are given considering the shortest route but if a customer wishes to travel through a specific route, we certainly do that. Speedy Cars has full right to charge the customer according to the route advised considering any extra mileage and time.
Airport Ontime/Speedy Cars has complete right to add a surcharge to any journey containing:
• Out of area pick-ups
• Debit/Credit card payments
• Bank holidays
• Multiple stop journeys
• Extreme weather conditions
• Peak hours or busy days
Airport Ontime/Speedy Cars is authorized to ask the customer for the cancellation charges for all journeys:
• If the journey has been cancelled whilst the driver has been enroute to pick up the client i.e. not enough time has been given before the time of cancellation then Speedy Cars is liable to the minimum cancellation charge requested from the customer.
• In case of a no show/ no pick-up, Speedy cars are liable to collect the fare from the passenger which includes the mileage, waiting time and car park paid by the driver (in case of airport pick-ups).
If the driver has to wait beyond a specific time for the customer, the customer is liable to pay the waiting charge accordingly.
Airport Ontime/Speedy Cars is liable to add 2.5% surcharge on all payments through Debit/Credit card.
The transaction should be made within 7 days of invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS